From Facebook to fish, the Kodak PlaySport pocket camcorder captures it all
Kodak have put on an interesting demo of their new Kodak PlaySport pocket camcorder at CES 2010 – they’ve shoved it in a goldfish bowl!
Obviously this is to show off the PlaySport’s waterproof abilities, as it will work happily in depths of 10 feet or less.
Its usual camera features aren’t too shabby, either – 1080p HD video recording, 2″ colour LCD screen and 5 megapixel camera, all for just £130 ($150) make for a great little device that won’t break the bank.
In addition, the PlaySport will also upload videos and pictures to Facebook and YouTube extremely quickly, making it the perfect camcorder to capture and share your treasured, er, underwater moments!
[Source: Pocket Lint]
- Kodak PlayTouch pocket camcorder boasts fire & forget sharability
- Kodak SLICE, a sociable camera with a hint of radish
- The best YouTube cameras to make you a YouTube Superstar
- Samsung F-Series camcorders bring their own editing software to the party
- ViewSonic 3DV5 – the super-cheap way to get started with 3D video